We will work for reaching our aim through implementing several specific objectives:
– to design, develop and pilot an evaluation methodology for assessing young people’s concrete and specific training needs;
– to design, develop and pilot a training methodology for young people based on entreprenruship and self-awareness skills;
– to train 14 youth workers/ multipliers from partner countries (BG, NL, SI, ES, TR) to deliver SENTYR trainings;
– conduct ongoing dissemination campaign of project activities and results, including 1 international multiplier event.
The 2 target groups and their needs have been identified, as follows:
- Youth workers, providing entrepreneurship training, need new learning content and innovative delivery methods to ensure quality and sustainability of the learning provided;
- Young people in risk of social exclusion (16-18) need a set of self-awareness and assertive skills, entrepreneurial mindset and increased motivation to cope with the complexity of today’s social and economic life.